SEO / Search MarketingDrive more Traffic to your site, improve search rankings
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is online marketing designed to help businesses generate traffic, users and sales on the web. This happens through natural placement on search engine results pages (SERPs). Let us help you with the complex and initial steps to achieving a overall good search and marketing ranking.
- Sitemap Creation – XML site maps allow for search spiders to read the links and content.
- Link Building – Key Phrases,social links, tags, all count. Generally, a site with more inbound links will be positioned higher than a similar site with fewer links.
- Site Architecture – Page names, titles, content properly tagged and displayed. Navigation that is both logical and readable.
- Content Optimization – Copywriting and creation of viewable text on a page that read well and targets specific search terms
- Internal Linking – Allow pages of your site to be properly spidered and have all elements be found by search engine. Increases keywords and phrases
Reasons for email marketing campaigns can vary, from brand awareness and company news to promotional offers and lead generation. In every case, email marketing offers a business an opportunity to touch customers and prospects with useful and actionable information.
Tilde32 can help execute and manage your email campaigns. Contact us today to help build your email strategy.
Tilde32 provides services to help you select the correct web analytics tool. You cannot effectively market your site until you can see what people are doing and how your Marketing efforts are working.
You have your website online. Your company has a presence on the web. You have traffic flowing to the site. Now what? It’s time for Analytics.
Let us help you define goals, and metrics to help understand what people are doing on your site.
- Browser Compatibility. Does your site work across all popular browsers? How well is your site adapted for mobile browsers?
- Calls to action. Are offers clear and compelling?
- Content. Are key messages coming across loud and clear?
- Forms. Are contact forms inviting and easy to use?
- Navigation. Can visitors easily find what they need?
- Page Layout. Is user attention drawn to your most important content elements?
- Technical Issues. Does your site contain broken links? How quickly do pages and images load?